The Township Council will be considering a Motion to withdraw the following Ordinance:
ORDINANCE NO. O-9-2016-029
ORDINANCE AMENDING CHAPTER 76 OF THE CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF MONROE TO PROHIBIT THE DISCHARGE OF FIREARMS AND WEAPONS AND REGULATE POSSESSION at the regular Council Meeting to be held on Wednesday, October 5, 2016.
“Recent social media accounts and news articles have named Monroe Township Utility Department as one of 138 other New Jersey water systems detecting Chromium-6 in their drinking water.” Click here to learn more.
Below is the 25th issue of The Monroe News. This issue is being dedicated to the memory of our friend Joe Harvie.
#2 MULTIPLE PHONE SCAM ALERTS Click both links for Scam INFO
Click Image below for NJ Monthly article on
Empty Nesters & Monroe
- Country Western BBQ
- Monroe is one of America's Top 25 Safest Cities
- Reminder Re: BULK Pickup - One FREE Pickup a Year
- TOWNSHIP ENERGY AGGREGATION PROGRAM UPDATE
- YOUR GROUP COULD EARN $500.00 from MT Clean Communities for a 3 Hour Clean-up & We are Looking for volunteers, individuals, groups or teams to Join our Clean Team.
- Recreation Special Events Calendar
- GIS Map for Monroe
- Community Garden Website & Biggest, Heaviest Tomato Contest
- Reporting an Outage on Facebook
- Voter Registration Dates from League of Women Voters
- POLICE “PROJECT MEDICINE DROP BOX"
- Monroe Ranked as USA's Top 100 Safest Cities
- SIGN UP FOR EMERGENCY UPDATES
- NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE HEARING FOR THE TOWNSHIP’S HOUSING ELEMENT AND FAIR SHARE COMPLIANCE PLAN FOR THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING PERIOD 1987 – 2025.
- Green Fair - Saturday, October 8th
- BE AWARE OF PHONE SCAMS
- FREE TRANSPORTATION TO THE SENIOR CENTER