Reminder Re: BULK Pickup - One FREE Pickup a Year
Limited to approximately one pick-up truck load.
- No hazardous materials-chemicals, paint, pesticides, etc.
- No tires, utility poles, railroad ties, construction debris.
- No stumps, sod, dirt, concrete, asphalt, dirt, or stones.
- No food. Pallets are limited to three.
- Please wrap mattresses/box springs in plastic moving bags.
- Please separate your piles, junk in one and metal and electronics in another.
- Lumber must have nails removed or bent over.
- Refrigerators and freezers must have the doors removed (State law 2C:43-1)
- Everything must be neatly placed at the curb the night before your scheduled pick-up.
Anything that the town provides a means for recycling will not be picked up for bulky waste i.e. cardboard, newspaper etc.
Add a Comment